top of page
Vetafarm Maintenance Diet - 2kg

Vetafarm Maintenance Diet - 2kg

AU$34,95Prezzo

Vetafarm Maintenance Diet - 2kg

 

Maintenance diet is Vetafarm’s original veterinary formulated diet for all parrots with no artificial colours, flavours or added sugars.
Proudly Australian made with local produce and over 30 years of avian nutritional expertise.
Maintenance diet is both delicious and good for your bird.
A balanced diet that fulfills your bird’s core nutritional requirements supports growth, optimum feather development, tissue and brain function.

 

DESCRIPTION:

Maintenance Diet Pellets were formulated by avian veterinarians to fill all of your birds core nutritional requirements in an easy to feed formula.

Recommended as a balanced diet to maintain healthy weight without excess fat deposition. No artificial colours, no artificial flavours and no added sugars.

Made in Australia with fresh Australian produce.

 

DIRECTIONS:

Maintenance diet should be fed as your bird’s primary diet (80% of daily feed consumed). The remaining 20% of the diet should be made up of healthy fruit and vegetables (15%) and a small amount of treat foods such as nuts and seeds (5%), to provide variety and enrichment in their diet. Fresh water should be available at all times.

Daily Pellet Recommendation:
Vetafarm recommends that parrots are fed a minimum of 10% of their bodyweight in pellets per day, for example:
90g Cockatiel (or similar): provide a minimum 9g of Maintenance diet per day.
150g Sun conure (or similar): provide a minimum 15g of Maintenance diet per day.
300g Galah (or similar): provide a minimum of 30g of Maintenance diet per day.

These feeding recommendations should be used as a guide only.
Be sure to check with your veterinarian for more specific information if your bird has special dietary needs due to a health condition.

Storage

Store in a dry area below 30°C

Expiry

2 years from date of manufacture.

 

INGREDIENTS:

Maintenance Diet Pellets were formulated by avian veterinarians to fill all of your birds core nutritional requirements in an easy to feed formula.

Recommended as a balanced diet to maintain healthy weight without excess fat deposition. No artificial colours, no artificial flavours and no added sugars.

Made in Australia with fresh Australian produce.

Maintenance diet should be fed as your bird’s primary diet (80% of daily feed consumed). The remaining 20% of the diet should be made up of healthy fruit and vegetables (15%) and a small amount of treat foods such as nuts and seeds (5%), to provide variety and enrichment in their diet. Fresh water should be available at all times.

Daily Pellet Recommendation:
Vetafarm recommends that parrots are fed a minimum of 10% of their bodyweight in pellets per day, for example:
90g Cockatiel (or similar): provide a minimum 9g of Maintenance diet per day.
150g Sun conure (or similar): provide a minimum 15g of Maintenance diet per day.
300g Galah (or similar): provide a minimum of 30g of Maintenance diet per day.

These feeding recommendations should be used as a guide only.
Be sure to check with your veterinarian for more specific information if your bird has special dietary needs due to a health condition.

Storage

Store in a dry area below 30°C

Expiry

2 years from date of manufacture.

Whole grains (wheat, corn & soybean), soy protein isolate, oat fibre, vegetable oils, natural organic acids, choline

Amino Acids (lysine and methionine)

Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D3, E, H & K)

Minerals (calcium, cobalt, copper, iron, iodine, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium sulphur & zinc).

Guaranteed Analysis

Min. Crude Protein 17.0%

Min. Crude Fat 5.0%

Max. Fibre 3.5%

Max. Salt 0.5%

 

This information has been taken from the Vetafarm website

 

 

bottom of page